The Rip Stick 79 features a surf specific design – Rip harder with more power from a smaller blade.
- Dihedral-configured for power. A smaller blade size means a higher cadence for bursts of speed, with a low-profile that won’t trip up when executing turns
- Dihedral-configured for the surf so you can focus on catching the wave in the perfect position without worrying about your paddling technique
- 7 degree shaft to blade offset keeps the blade more vertical in the short-fast strokes needed for surfing and keeps the blade parallel to the surface of the water
- Increased volume to size ratio enhances the buoyancy of this carbon blade
- Increased overall flex compared to our other Werner carbon models, without sacrificing performance or strength